Sharīf Husain (Urdu: شریف حسین), who used the pseudonym Nasīm Hijāzī (Urdu: نسیم حجازی, commonly transliterated as Naseem Hijazi, or Nasim Hijazi) (c. 1914- March 1996) was an Urdu writer. As a novel writer, Naseem Hijazi is regarded as one of the finest writers of Urdu language especially in the later 20th century. Among his popular contemporaries were Ibn-e-Safi, Saadat Hasan Manto, and Shafiq-ur-Rehman, all having their particular line of literature. Naseem Hijazi is known for his potent and romantic description of history. There are only two writers prior to Hijazi who wrote historic novels in Urdu: Abdul Haleem Sharar and Sadiq Sardhunwi, but Hijazi's writing is most credible in terms of historic description and accuracy. He exercised extra care to back his study of history by thorough research and to cite his sources whenever possible. Hijazi creates his powerful expression by blending this study of history with fairytale romanticism.
Hijazi has influenced- by his novels- readers inside and outside Pakistan. He has been one of the key sources of Islamic ideologies in Pakistan and helped build valour during the Soviet-Afghan War. He enjoys a very large reader base even after his death.
A complete list of Naseem Hijazi’s Urdu books is given below. You can easily download the book of your choice. We hope this post will atrratct you.
- Aakhri Chataan (Eng: The Last Rock)
- Aakhri Marika (Eng: The Last Battle)
- Andheri Raat Ke Musafir (Eng: Travelers of the Dark Night)
- Aur Talwaar Toot Gayi (Eng: And the Sword was Broken)
- Dastaan-I-Mujahid (Eng: The Tale of Holy Fighter)
- Gumshuda Qaafilay (Eng: The Lost Caravans)
- Insan Aur Devta (Eng: The Human and the Deity)
- Kaleesa Aur Aag (The Church and the Fire)
- Khaak Aur Khoon (Eng: The Dust and Blood)
- Muazzam Ali
- Muhammad Bin Qasim
- Pakistan Se Diyaar-E-Haram Tak (From Pakistan to Haram al-Makki)
- Pardaisi Darakht (Eng: The Alien Tree)
- Pauras Ke Haathi (Eng: Porus's Elephants)
- Qafila-E-Hijaz (The Caravan of Hejaz)
- Qaisar O Kisra (Eng: Caesar and Kisra)
- Safaid Jazeera (White Island)
- Saqafat ki Talash (Eng: In th Search of Culture)
- Shaheen (Eng: The Eagle)
- So Saal Bad (Eng: After 100 Years)
- Yousuf Bin Tashfin (Yousuf the Son of Tashfin)